Strong, absorbent, 100% lint free wipes for the application of solvents such as sealers, cleaners, surface preparations and release agents to pattern or mould surfaces.
When applying solvents to the surface of patterns or moulds it is very important to do so using a lint-free cloth or wipe. This will eliminate the chance of the application cloth or wipe shedding any particles or fibres onto the surface or contaminating the solvent being applied. This is particularly important during the application of a chemical release agent because any paper or cloth fibres left on the surface during this application will be visible in the surface of the next first part that is released from the mould.
We recommend using these wipes for your solvent application for the following reasons:
- Designed for solvent application.
- Have the right amount of absorbency to carry solvents onto the mould surface without 'sucking up' expensive solvents and wasting them.
- Very strong – almost un-tearable in normal use.
- Lint free (of course!) with no binders or silicone.
- Solvent and acid safe
- Pure white colour allows dirt on mould/pattern surfaces to be seen.
Our Lint Free Solvent Application Wipes are now available in a handy pack of 50 wipes or a new larger trade size dispenser box of 200 wipes. Choose the pack size you require from the drop-down list at the top of the page.